Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday -- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas


If it wasn't totally obvious from my review of Throne of Glass from earlier this week, I am DYING to get my hands on this book.  I WANT IT NOW!!!!

From Goodreads:

An assassin’s loyalties are always in doubt.
But her heart never wavers.


After a year of hard labor in the Salt Mines of Endovier, eighteen-year-old assassin Celaena Sardothien has won the king's contest to become the new royal assassin. Yet Celaena is far from loyal to the crown – a secret she hides from even her most intimate confidantes.

Keeping up the deadly charade—while pretending to do the king's bidding—will test her in frightening new ways, especially when she's given a task that could jeopardize everything she's come to care for. And there are far more dangerous forces gathering on the horizon -- forces that threaten to destroy her entire world, and will surely force Celaena to make a choice.

Where do the assassin’s loyalties lie, and who is she most willing to fight for?


Every time I see a review on Goodreads from somebody that has managed to get their hands on an ARC, I am all kinds of

But thankfully I don't have too long to wait.  Crown of Midnight is expected to be published on August 27th.  My kids go back to school on the 21st.  Clearly, August is shaping up to be the best month ever!

What book are you waiting on?

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a meme hosted by the lovely bloggers at Breaking the Spine - head on over and see what other readers can't wait to read.

3 comments:

  1. Everyone is so excited for this book. I haven't read the first one yet, but I do have on order at my library. I love the owl. I hate when I cannot get my hands on an ARC-- especially when it seems like all my friends have it. Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crown of Midnight has been all over WoW posts lately! Hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book looks so good! Great WoW pick :) I really need to read book 1!
    -Scott Reads It

    ReplyDelete