Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday -- Beach Reads



The super fun bloggers at The Broke and The Bookish host a fun meme called Top Ten Tuesday and I am addicted!

This week's topic: Top Ten Best Beach Reads.

It was really difficult for me to choose what to list - do I go "stand alone", do I go series, do I list "guilty pleasure" books.   I did a little bit of all of those because really, you can't go wrong with any of the books listed below.

Now...I'm off to pack.  In 24 hours, I'm hoping to be doing some beach reading of my own.


 Lucky Harbor Series - Jill Shalvis

Black Dagger Brotherhood Series - JR Ward


 The Hunger Games Trilogy - Suzanne Collins

 Lumatere Chronicles - Melina Marchetta

  Harry Potter Series -- J.K. Rowling





 


4 comments:

  1. Ooh I loved The Hunger Games series and Harry Potter of course.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was off to do some beach reading! I love that you have GONE GIRL on this list. I definitely think it's a great beach read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading series books at the beach. Harry Potter will always remind me of the beach since that's where I was when reading the final 2 books :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost included Gone Girl on my list too! SO AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete